You have the idea- we’ll shape it!
Benefit from our established know-how in development, production and examination of fiber-reinforced composite parts, complex ready to install modules as well as electric and electronic system components. The long-term experience, widely varied professional expertise and comprehensive technical equipment provide the ideal prerequisites for holistic development, project support and mass production of suitable light-weight fiberreinforced composite structures from sophisticated casing parts to highly-loaded large components. Our parts are distinguished by complex geometries, diverse specifications and a reproducible high quality. The high technology competency which is used in the production of light-weight fiber-reinforced composite structures (RTM, vacuum infusion, Prepreg, hand laminating and SMC presses) as well as in the assembly of complex systems allows us to produce in different volumes and depths.
We have a proactive approach to develop outstanding solutions for our customers. Our engineering team with experts from construction, process technology and composite technology traces the development process from the first idea to the stable mass production and provides you with complete solutions from a single source.
Parts development/ construction
- Complete 2D and 3D construction of components, assemblies and the complete systems.
- Suitable composite construction of lightweight components with function, stress and processing adjusted feature characteristics.
- Design drafts and concepts for interior and exterior parts. -Development of economical and intelligent molding tools. -Construction of parts-
- adjusted transport racks and production devices.
- Development of mechanisms and kinematics as well as connection technologies (e.g. connections to the vehicle body).
- Suitable fiber-reinforced design by means of most modern hardware and software: ProEngineer Wildfire 5.0, Catia V4/V5, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCad and Creo Simulate (FEM).
Development of process technology and material
- Development of fire retardant systems (combined system of core material, reinforcement material, resin, Gelcoat, paint) in order to fulfill the latest international rules (e.g. EN45545-2)
- Development of function-integrated fiberreinforced molding tools.
- Development of heatable glass-fiber reinforced composites.
- Structure and material development with extreme light-weight requirements (-30% weight) and stipulations: fire prevention, efficient small-series production and vandalism resistance and safety.
- FEM calculations for design and optimization of glass-fiber reinforced composites with respect to light-weight and cost-efficiency.
- Comprehensive material and components tests with respect to long-term use, static and dynamic stress, temperature effect (e.g. climate change test), bullet resistance as well as sand and dust stress.
- Development of customized surfaces (e.g. granite effect) on glass-fiber reinforced composite materials to be used in flooring, sinks or similar areas.
We, as a successful medium-sized company, provide you with the optimal solution for your needs. Our concepts are based on experiences as a supplier of systems and components in rail vehicle construction industry.
- Casing parts
(interior and exterior)
- Front masks, head modules
- High speed components
- Locomotive roofs
- Assembly of electric and electronic components
- Indoor unit with display and information modules
(e.g. destination display, information module)
- Driver’s cabin/ module
(e.g. Driver’s display, train radio system, brake switch, controls, signal lamp)
- Control cabinet for the vehicle body
(e.g. SPS- Vehicle steering, vehicle bus gateway, EDC- steering device for diesel engines, gearbox steering)
- External module
(e.g. sensors, kinematic, peripherals, solenoid valve)